Easter is such an important time. A sacred time of reflection, thankfulness, Victory, love and remembrance. This year I have been so overwhelmed with the amazing works of tribute to this important weekend that I couldn’t think of anything better to do for our readers than to just share those things with you. So here is a list of some of the things that have been a blessing to me this Easter. If you think of something that should be on this list, share it in the comments and I will be sure to add it. Happy Easter Y’all!
- The Eloi – Easter Week Special . John Eldredge takes us on a journey into the inner life of Jesus through the week of his greatest trial and triumph.
- Tears of Remembrance on Good Friday – A wonderful blog post by Joe Dallas.
- Do What You Will; But I Will Hinder It ,If I May – This is a post that is near and dear to my heart, from our own Katie Brown.
- The Passion of The Christ – Here you can watch the entire movie.
- Jesus I Remember You – One of my favorite songs about Easter from the City on a Hill album.
- The Bible – This series on The History Channel has been pretty good and the final episode is on Easter Sunday at 8/7c. If you don’t get that channel you can buy it starting April 2nd. Click here to pre-order it on Amazon.com
- A Saturday Kind of Season – Excellent post by Bob Hamp about the importance of Sat. during this Easter season.